This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins:
38a7af955470e438e616fe10a9f0c6c8ff4af85bdb6fdd862d1dfaa772c0ddb9 typo3_src-12.1.1.tar.gz 627273b57a7fc98084e4e920d10d67cb621056cb16f3937ea16f8f811458106d typo3_src-12.1.1.zip
22d51e5b89d7e9d508bd4c4b6d4f117edb508cf2 typo3_src-12.1.1.tar.gz a2757d119d93890130b4f79f5877c86be39b9e65 typo3_src-12.1.1.zip
ce26e61aaf11cd2c055d14908276b92d typo3_src-12.1.1.tar.gz a07a9f5e3ba3d40e422b8f8aea8b9677 typo3_src-12.1.1.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [12.1.0]:
- 2022-12-13 819260632d [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 12.1.1 (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-12-13 fe9d229fbc [SECURITY] Upgrade to typo3/html-sanitizer v2.1.1 (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-12-13 49a3b33ee6 [SECURITY] Disallow introducing Yaml placeholders in user interface (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-12-13 aebad35ad2 [SECURITY] Prohibit TypoScript in form yaml files (thanks to waldhacker)
- 2022-12-13 0bfaa63e90 [SECURITY] Destroy user sessions on password change (thanks to Torben Hansen)
- 2022-12-13 aa47dcc5e0 [SECURITY] Use signed storage PID during frontend authentication (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-12-12 b6a3ed5e78 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 12.1.1-dev (thanks to Oliver Hader)