This service makes it easy to download the right version of TYPO3 for you. It is particular handy when it comes about scripting and automated deployment of TYPO3.
The download will start from Source Forge . In the command line, type:
# Using wget
wget get.typo3.org/current --content-disposition
# Using cURL (e.g., when wget fails with SSL error)
curl -L -o typo3_src.tgz get.typo3.org/current
In case you are encountering SSL warnings (host name mismatch), please make sure that you are using a client that supports Server Name Indication (SNI). This especially affects old versions of wget (before version 1.14).
TYPO3 CMS - tar.gz
- get.typo3.org/current: current stable core
- get.typo3.org/dev: upcoming core
- get.typo3.org/7: latest version of the 7 branch
- get.typo3.org/6.2: latest version of the 6.2 branch
- get.typo3.org/6.2.1: specific version 6.2.1
- get.typo3.org/dummy-4.5: latest dummy package of branch 4-5
TYPO3 CMS - zip
Pick an URL from above and append /zip to it. Examples:
The JSON feed of all TYPO3 CMS releases, useful if you want to create your custom update script: get.typo3.org/json .