This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2010-06-22 until 2011-02-02. Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.4.13
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.4.13 which was released on January 24th 2012.
This version is a maintenance release and contains bug fixes only.
c80c43ba3e125d7fb5048223b05c5f65 blankpackage-4.4.13.tar.gz 00ec57fe3b3040c639db080b44650fff blankpackage-4.4.13.zip ac6228a8705df1368407eba2ff9fb21f dummy-4.4.13.tar.gz abc4261a9a4edcca1c48ea9693e08eb9 dummy-4.4.13.zip c4647292d6f1f7d2abb3d43ac74d0f31 typo3_src+dummy-4.4.13.zip fceca97a26f9111bc028a4c58ecfaacd typo3_src-4.4.13.tar.gz 31163571053f5ce75bcf4df7fd5887fa typo3_src-4.4.13.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 4.4.12:
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.4.13
- [BUGFIX] md5.js fails with non-ascii-characters (#22328)
- [BUGFIX] alt_doc.php uses deleted alternative page languages for translations (#31379)
- [BUGFIX] Add SQL-comparator <> to SQL parser (#32626)
- [BUGFIX] Invalid query part on menu rendering (#31622)
- [BUGFIX] @charset must be lowercase in CSS (#32163)
- [BUGFIX] Random miscalculations in ImageTTFBBox (#21054)
- [BUGFIX] Localization: Editing in TCEforms shows unstyled original value (#28012)
- [BUGFIX] Use trimExplode() for pageOverlayFields (#28916)
- [BUGFIX][SECURITY] XSS vulnerability in BE-User Admin module (#32040)