This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2011-02-02 until 2011-10-25. Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.5.14
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.5.14 which was released on March 28th 2012.
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Due to security issues found in the TYPO3 Core, there was a combined release of TYPO3 4.4.14, 4.5.14 and 4.6.7.\ Find more details in the security bulletin: <https://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-core/typo3-core-sa-2012-001/>
ccc960867b52d0b7e9b94b6f1e0dd68e blankpackage-4.5.14.tar.gz 5031fe6fa2cf51736cee16154272aaa8 blankpackage-4.5.14.zip 8925c36c8221ca02f9b646aadd4a5ee4 dummy-4.5.14.tar.gz 868f45f6a71bdf04f75d5db4df01c90f dummy-4.5.14.zip 4e136051a58131dd5318bfc41768ac28 introductionpackage-4.5.14.tar.gz a8d875dac8dcf9ef5535d0c4c9e12fb6 introductionpackage-4.5.14.zip 19f650be00f8825cf112ecac7a41c148 typo3_src+dummy-4.5.14.zip 7c5feebbbcb217b1f7c63b096df4951d typo3_src-4.5.14.tar.gz 6a9873fcf3abb6ad9dccc57b89f58adc typo3_src-4.5.14.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
With the newly released TYPO3 versions, the description field of the filelink content element is HTML encoded by default. If you allowed editors to enter HTML code in this field, you may want to add the following line to your TypoScript template, before updating.
tt_content.uploads.20.itemRendering.20.2.htmlSpecialChars = 0
Allowing HTML in this field is discouraged for editors, same as allowing the plain HTML content.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [4.5.13](TYPO3_4.5.13 "wikilink"):
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.5.14
- [SECURITY] Missing escaping for sys_notes (#22748)
- [SECURITY] XSS for extension meta data in About module (#30969)
- [SECURITY] XSS in show item (#29397)
- [SECURITY] Missing escaping in scheduler (#24474)
- [SECURITY] XSS in BE file list (#30940)
- [SECURITY] XSS possibility in RemoveXSS (#30188)
- [!!!][SECURITY] XSS in filelink element (#25246)
- [SECURITY] XSS in be_layouts (#29536)
- [SECURITY] Information disclosure showing DB name (#29060)
- [TASK] Raise submodule pointer
- [BUGFIX] Missing column in t3lib_TCEmain::getPreviousLocalizedRecordUid (#35260)
- [TASK] Clean-up PHPdoc comments in t3lib_PageRenderer (#35158)
- [BUGFIX] Instance properties are defined statically (#35159)
- [TASK] Add missing sql_free_result in alt_doc.php (#34771)
- [BUGFIX] Tooltips for items in groupfields are not moved (#35176)
- [BUGFIX] Blank page after Save+Close in page settings (#33791)
- [TASK] Code clean-up in t3lib_PageRenderer (#35160)
- [BUGFIX] Non-static methods in t3lib_cache are called statically (#35148)
- [BUGFIX] t3lib_div should contain only static methods (#30050)
- Revert “[BUGFIX] showAccessRestrictedPages doesn't replace links to restricted subpages” (#32756)
- [BUGFIX] Fix baseurl handling of IE with RTE htmlArea in FE and realurl (#30847)
- [BUGFIX] Fatal error 't3lib_lock' does not exist (#34662)
- [BUGFIX] Code cleanup tx_linkvalidator_processor (#35058)
- [BUGFIX] Methods should not be private (#34581)
- [BUGFIX] Version record array is sorted twice (#35165)