This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2011-02-02 until 2011-10-25. Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.5.2
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.5.2 which was released on February 25, 2011.
This version is a maintenance release and contains bugfixes only. It solves some regressions which were introduced in 4.5.1. All users of 4.5.0 and 4.5.1 are strongly advised to upgrade.
Please note that since the release of 4.5.1, the development of the new (and old) Extension Manager is done again in the current typo3_src branch (in the main TYPO3 repository) so that there is no longer an external repository with the code. Also note that further issues with the Extension Manager should be posted on the regular bug tracker (https://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3cms-core/issues > Category “Extension Manager”) instead of the external project on forge.
cad7fa2b4a4169e25318ae7f9f1a3e31 dummy-4.5.2.tar.gz 88d81c968fd22020cc808c7283286b8e dummy-4.5.2.zip d9c8f325c9ad63437215792c17ac1676 typo3_src-4.5.2.tar.gz 8b4ebd7129ea35b7b9d68f5d57e5cad6 typo3_src-4.5.2.zip d348caf3cc1e2b08ba71779a438a1873 typo3_src+dummy-4.5.2.zip bfa5024524a28fd5570f5b13b12045f9 introductionpackage-4.5.2.tar.gz adcd504551721d1189f771c00bc4d378 introductionpackage-4.5.2.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is an ordered list of what was fixed since 4.5.1:
General Errors / Warnings
- Fixed bug #17728: PHP warning in page module (e.g. in TemplaVoila) with active open_basedir
- Fixed bug #17732: Install Tool doing Fatal error when APC PHP module is loaded (no session is stored)
- Fixed bug 13340: pid and uid database fields are always 0
- Fixed bug 13318: Regression in linkvalidator (Fatal Error)
- Fixed bug #17431: “Show Page” in contextmenu results in new browser window (Thanks to Simon Schaufelberger)
- Fixed bug #17772: Repository update deletes description of repository
- Fixed bug 13310: PHP Warning “array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array” in class.tx_em_settings.php
- Fixed bug #17692: Updating translations does not work anymore
- Fixed bug #17769: Wrong property for db updates
- Fixed bug #17735: Class 'tx_em_XmlException' not found when Retrieve / Update
- Fixed bug #17758: After update repository the info labels are not updated
- Fixed bug 13309: Text on “Settings” tab needs more space
- Fixed bug #17701: Regression: Generated t3x are corrupted