This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2011-10-25 until 2012-04-23. Extended security & compatibility support (ELTS) expired on 2015-04-23.
Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.6.3
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.6.3 which was released on December 20th, 2011.
This release is a maintenance releases and contains bug fixes only.
This release aims to fix one regressions that has been introduced with the provious release:
- #32625: In the backend, custom stylesheets in the rich text editor have not been showing up anymore, due to a wrong file inclusion.
8cb4359a1b369810525600b4c36e8653 blankpackage-4.6.3.tar.gz e94b966b185b060ff71ee5c89c7c8aa3 blankpackage-4.6.3.zip 215dde1d3b477038a77a5d33ad906e78 dummy-4.6.3.tar.gz 5e51e6e19002ed5660abf27ae4a70190 dummy-4.6.3.zip 2a4d674d08c6e32fc9e0ce595cfafee6 introductionpackage-4.6.3.tar.gz fd951583a3538e96956f3b4c3f521526 introductionpackage-4.6.3.zip 7db7de0e2f3e31fe325d012f7e518aab typo3_src+dummy-4.6.3.zip 652fc5278eebd7b955b863664134da8b typo3_src-4.6.3.tar.gz ff34e2c46496549c65aef6ed9fa7cd84 typo3_src-4.6.3.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.6.3
- [BUGFIX] Add SQL-comparator <> to SQL parser (#32626)
- [BUGFIX] Invalid query part on menu rendering (#31622)
- [BUGFIX] Fatal error during install process (#32666)
- [BUGFIX] sessionTimeout for BE does not work (#32274)
- [BUGFIX] Checkbox-array space (#32088)
- [BUGFIX] @charset must be lowercase in CSS (#32163)
- [BUGFIX] Log password attempt with empty password (#18176)
- [BUGFIX] Fatal error when exporting from root (#31350)
- [BUGFIX] Warnings in BE when using “Update reference index” (#21590)
- [BUGFIX] Fix path check for custom RTE styles (#32625)
- [BUGFIX][reports] Missing check for SOAP extension (#11806)
- [BUGFIX] Ambiguous XCLASS naming tx_em_Connection_ExtDirectServer (#32596)
- [BUGFIX] Add check for salted default admin password (#31397)
- [BUGFIX] Multiple values not displayed for simple items lists (#31374)