This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2011-10-25 until 2012-04-23. Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.6.4
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.6.4 which was released on January 24th 2012.
This version is a maintenance release and contains bug fixes only.
a456bdd0d327ce6c2b272a89c1fd0353 blankpackage-4.6.4.tar.gz a63523135d0a87ca7bf5bf9efee0dac6 blankpackage-4.6.4.zip 46de97455440ee6cc1735c6e04c6b3ef dummy-4.6.4.tar.gz 74d57c428c82ce00a84265c704b4edbd dummy-4.6.4.zip b1e88027e1057034349e71f059684a7b introductionpackage-4.6.4.tar.gz 4ada36f0b1405d7543b16603cd630a14 introductionpackage-4.6.4.zip e95b94acb77bfcf024071cfc73d9b1ce typo3_src+dummy-4.6.4.zip 2ad44ed21afe3c168f73db7c6fc83c3b typo3_src-4.6.4.tar.gz 66c23b90f6169e4eb33fa3d4fef59921 typo3_src-4.6.4.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [4.6.3](TYPO3_4.6.3 "wikilink"):
- [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 4.6.4
- [BUGFIX] typolink prepends wrong domain when using url scheme (#31771)
- [BUGFIX] Regression in language handling (#33227)
- [BUGFIX] htmlArea RTE: magic image maxWidth is not working as expected (#32301)
- [BUGFIX] htmlArea RTE : Adding link problem with IE (#31763)
- [BUGFIX] PHP warning if open_basedir is enabled (#32109)
- [BUGFIX] TCEmain::clear_cacheCmd relies on active BE_USER (#28007)
- [BUGFIX] MENU special = updated does not work anymore (#32374)
- [BUGFIX] Usage of custom caching backends (#32986)
- [BUGFIX] HTML entity is inserted before and after inline element (#32263)
- [BUGFIX] Module menu link wrap (#32448)
- [BUGFIX] ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL does not respect fileCreateMask (#21740)
- [BUGFIX] Fix permissions of downloaded translations into l10n folder (#31964)
- [BUGFIX] Vague error message in t3lib_div (#18545)
- [BUGFIX] Link to mounted shortcut page lacks &MP parameter (#32938)
- [BUGFIX] Typo in Install Tool (#32970)
- [TASK] Scheduler: Add “Add Task” button to header (#32753)
- [BUGFIX] Reports are called twice (#32768)
- [BUGFIX] locallangXMLOverride is broken since the switch to XLIFF (#32573)