This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2012-04-23 until 2012-11-27. Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 4.7.12
This document contains information about TYPO3 version 4.7.12 which was released on May 24th 2013.
This release is a bug fix release.
This is a combined release of TYPO3 CMS 4.5.27, 4.7.12, 6.0.6 and 6.1.1.
a9121ee040dfe42e5d5093818232677b blankpackage-4.7.12.tar.gz abfa596319d152ad3e75c3d5ad8f9b7c blankpackage-4.7.12.zip 50d88405d4a33b4099bfdcdb0eff7a17 dummy-4.7.12.tar.gz 5fb494fdb3ac7eb714f368086544c5a6 dummy-4.7.12.zip 0434972405ed502c162a52d8a0a540ab typo3_src+dummy-4.7.12.zip 7178a9188d5d8bdca9ad38b3a31ba046 typo3_src-4.7.12.tar.gz 447008208e851bcae3b3d65b901a715a typo3_src-4.7.12.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies.
Please note: A minor database schema update was included in this release in order to fix issue <issue>16762</issue>. This is unusual for a patch level release, but we decided to include it anyway with the following rationale:
- New installations get the correct field definition from start (bug fixed).
- Old installations updating to the newest patch level by simply updading the TYPO3 Sources (usual procedure): No change of functionality, nothing breaks. But the bug won't be fixed.
- Old installations which need this bug fixed need to apply the TYPO3 Source Upgrade and do an one time “Database Compare” in the Install Tool afterwards.
So the last step is optional and only required if you are really hit by this bug and want to have it solved in your existing installation. Most integrations won't be affected by this bug anyway.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [4.7.11](TYPO3_4.7.11 "wikilink"):
- [BUGFIX] Fix last line in table wizard (#16531)
- [BUGFIX] be_users.userMods is too small to hold all modules (#16762)
- [BUGFIX] Uppercase CSS tag selectors not supported in some mime types (#40501)
- [BUGFIX] Sorting not respected for backend layout dropdowns (#47688)
- [BUGFIX] Improvement of LanguageCacheClearer (#47912)
- [BUGFIX] Wrong class in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest (#48052)
- [TASK] Update PEAR packages (#48027)
- [TASK] Use PHP lint to check for syntax errors on travis
- [BUGFIX] Saving a scheduler task throws fatal error (#48022)
- [BUGFIX] Clearing label through TS doesn't work (#43959)
- [BUGFIX] Don't preserve piVars in felogin links (#46829)
- [BUGFIX] Extension Security Report goes green if TER was never fetched (#39043)
- [BUGFIX] Resolve asterisk in allowed tables for suggest wizard (#21588)