TYPO3 7.6.58 ELTS
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins
c1c0fb5e29abf4dc7eb5f4bc029d32d16a8be499a4e70a8314cd45f5195d4825 typo3_src-7.6.58.tar.gz ed35ff06a4ebf45a07dec1c314c5112795e32c5a25ae6ff218a73567fd7a05c2 typo3_src-7.6.58.zip
27e7712c748a39cd46743d74350e0f753e01e04c typo3_src-7.6.58.tar.gz e415846e9dca9ad4219c0d0c9e334419dc7d3a5b typo3_src-7.6.58.zip
79eda1a70f15b951bc32cd2d9619510a typo3_src-7.6.58.tar.gz 00a9c1beba42d402be86854bda460440 typo3_src-7.6.58.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.58/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.58/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.58.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.58.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2022-09-13 73fccd7637 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.58 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-09-13 cdf7399c93 [TASK] Update ChangeLog (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-09-13 433b38d2a8 [SECURITY] Upgrade to typo3/html-sanitizer v1.0.7 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-09-13 a7090a0b21 [SECURITY] Mitigate timing discrepancies during user authentication (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-09-13 e61e6b1a4c [SECURITY] Mitigate cross-site-scripting in FileDumpController (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-09-13 a52ba8718f [BUGFIX] Add missing msclkid parameter to cacheHash excludedParameters (thanks to dsteinborn)
- 2022-06-14 6c3085abc3 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.58-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)