This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2015-11-10 until 2018-11-27. Extended security & compatibility support (ELTS) expired on 2022-11-30.
Please consider updating to a newer version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 7.6.22
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 7.6.22 which was released on September 5th, 2017.
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins:
b9b9332cdfd7a51c815aa7c58f606b446bb1653d0e851a57e2c5f693aa87b4a8 typo3_src-7.6.22.tar.gz 33917e6680d366775321f52681052908e908a9bf600a5df597f2528fcdb97ddd typo3_src-7.6.22.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.\ It might be required to clear all caches; the “important actions” section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [7.6.21](TYPO3_CMS_7.6.21 "wikilink"):
- ce56e13bf3 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.22
- 82774856e9 [TASK] Apply CGL fixes
- 9c18546e58 [SECURITY] Disallow pht as file extension
- b979433972 [SECURITY] Remove version from default User-Agent
- 9d429b0a15 [SECURITY] Respect permissions of storages in a file collection
- e08b48fcf7 [SECURITY] Update moment.js and moment-timezone.js
- 43b1d7a8b2 [SECURITY] Patch jQuery core to mitigate XSS possibility
- 7d6354d9a0 [BUGFIX] Check if LocalConfiguration.php is writable
- d8b99acfb2 [BUGFIX] Prevent command exit status overflow to non-error status
- 27f9631eb8 [TASK] Functional tests for translated tt_content rendering in Extbase
- f95c5c6105 [BUGFIX] Throw exception if encryption key is not set
- 3b18631236 [TASK] travis-ci: Less parallel jobs
- a548b360de [TASK] travis-ci: Split functional tests into more parts
- 79ced4a452 [BUGFIX] Fix SQL error when bookmarking a sys_file_metadata record
- bed4ceb6ad [BUGFIX] Prevent XSS in scheduler extension
- 68a178816e [BUGFIX] Prevent XSS in PageLayoutController
- 38eb30d6dc [BUGFIX] Use DriverInterface instead AbstractDriver for method signature
- 0137bc561d [BUGFIX] Changes indentation in new page wizard
- 9d3aa8618b [BUGFIX] Set language uid for inline children by default
- e60db69d10 [BUGFIX] YouTubeRenderer "controls" option
- 654ff849eb [TASK] Cover rendering of hidden tt_content with functional tests
- 6d258d9767 [BUGFIX] Readd used fields in css_styled_content
- 7059448b24 [BUGFIX] Update FAL metadata if file is added with REPLACE method
- 1b4d3184c5 [TASK] Functional test for tt_content rendering
- 2a618d4754 [BUGFIX] Fix folder element browser expand/collapse
- 7e7498364b [TASK] Fix reST syntax in core 7.6 changelogs
- ab2cd1fa43 [BUGFIX] Catch error in GeneralUtility::validEmail and GeneralUtility:isValidUrl
- 442b1e1bad [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.22-dev
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Download GPG signed release README.md file
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.22/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.22/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.22.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.22.tar.gz