This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 7.6.27 which was released on 17.04.2018.Get TYPO3 7.6.27 now
c74859031271847278bb5b6a5a7a42cbf297a64f319046d309c3e91aa183f05e typo3_src-7.6.27.tar.gz cf47990183ace8f2940ab2b02d3d25141308f35b7ad6ad2f7c09622a7fe76a88 typo3_src-7.6.27.zip
cde425225476055ca84e1ea1f9ecf692432cb246 typo3_src-7.6.27.tar.gz 7d802496b5c35a7607664f82a2c49554b154ddbe typo3_src-7.6.27.zip
b177dc999ba22aaf98a4433dd9248220 typo3_src-7.6.27.tar.gz cd4d289fa7a91b862baf07c2d68cebd2 typo3_src-7.6.27.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.27/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.27/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.27.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.27.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [7.6.26]:
- 2018-04-17 22d0da3af7 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.27 (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2018-04-06 a5bf57063a [BUGFIX] Keep parameters in link browser’s upload form (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2018-04-06 3f8145ea47 [TASK] Add hook to upload methods in GeneralUtility (thanks to Frank Naegler)
- 2018-04-05 ee130aa2ff [BUGFIX] Catch Exception while extracting metadata (thanks to rickymk)
- 2018-04-04 80f83d618d [BUGFIX] Add conflicts with broken sf/finder versions (thanks to Helmut Hummel)
- 2018-03-29 ca19439025 [BUGFIX] Unify version/release in Documentation/Settings.cfg (thanks to Sybille Peters)
- 2018-03-22 cec7d67483 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.27-dev (thanks to Oliver Hader)