This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 7.6.29 which was released on 11.06.2018.Get TYPO3 7.6.29 now
19058789b51d3c139a25327ffc28b457f032049539f7b4a20b3fc3b5bc3681db typo3_src-7.6.29.tar.gz 91a52ce4979bc572f682c29a426ab424e26f8c23e1728b800175b1649e878b86 typo3_src-7.6.29.zip
ddd75f9d60b7e624372f42637245fd6006d9ed3a typo3_src-7.6.29.tar.gz 6341087917606e9250d919fb383a5ebeaa1394c4 typo3_src-7.6.29.zip
f57d5e35288583335854dae12e398b00 typo3_src-7.6.29.tar.gz 90369b11c794191b4915463d602c694a typo3_src-7.6.29.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.29/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.29/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.29.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.29.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [7.6.28]:
- 2018-06-11 1f403428ae [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.29 (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2018-06-09 b76ff91148 [BUGFIX] Fix broken additional fields for garbarge collection task (thanks to Frank Naegler)
- 2018-06-08 f3229adf85 [BUGFIX] Fix use of Selectbox in rtehtmlarea on OSX (thanks to Frederik Holz)
- 2018-06-01 0c0c24095a [BUGFIX] PHP 7 Reflection error for default value (thanks to Daniel Siepmann)
- 2018-05-25 7784945a8f [BUGFIX] Show SQL errors during extension installation (thanks to Nicole Cordes)
- 2018-05-22 7fcb292175 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.29-dev (thanks to Oliver Hader)