TYPO3 7.6.35 ELTS
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
143e2340aa61a3d51f38ae58e937effb2f022761839c229b5eb35dcb37975392 typo3_src-7.6.35.tar.gz 9be268ef573a3b7e28d82cfa62d8d0523a98184914991164ef82dcdb4c201462 typo3_src-7.6.35.zip
16dabe3c0cebff7821b84559fe8ce77336e6df5d typo3_src-7.6.35.tar.gz e338a6ae5b6f5afa03c2262a6c042539670ed815 typo3_src-7.6.35.zip
4d9342d405821a9e83dab95700b1e3d6 typo3_src-7.6.35.tar.gz ff8361b0325fa23e07da35a1758338cb typo3_src-7.6.35.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.35/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.35/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.35.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.35.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2019-03-19 a8b7a41474 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.35 (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)
- 2019-03-18 9318448c30 [!!!][SECURITY][BUGFIX] Use parseFunc to render content objects in EXT:form (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-03-18 b3a826d6f1 [BUGFIX] Do not use about:blank as src in other Webkit browsers than Chrome (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-03-15 5ea2fd19f0 [SECURITY] XSS in case RTE is disabled (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2019-02-28 71c35d1108 [TASK] tgt-1700 composer wants lowercase mikey179/vfsStream (thanks to Christian Kuhn)
- 2019-01-25 13922a63e2 [TASK] bamboo: db dependency loop needs break condition (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)
- 2019-01-23 8356dfad36 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.35-dev (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)