TYPO3 7.6.36 ELTS
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
bce393b04214af4079349a72440bd3c935243fa20bad2ee697b5effad1ffe8a4 typo3_src-7.6.36.tar.gz aa3c461f29c34041cc1a8b6ed34aa889429030f8f5b5a808838062a34b0b6dd0 typo3_src-7.6.36.zip
f79f0d0124662c41d106882bea5e0760353288ed typo3_src-7.6.36.tar.gz 3d66bd89c905e2a42719a4d439a73c780f82f601 typo3_src-7.6.36.zip
1b3e5a9004c1301cae20d172ed6ad5ae typo3_src-7.6.36.tar.gz 59c042efb8e70de38ab2419a53d7dfe8 typo3_src-7.6.36.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.36/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.36/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.36.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.36.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2019-05-07 3606857f76 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.36 (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)
- 2019-05-07 5fe03109a3 [SECURITY] Destroy sessions on password change (thanks to Frank Naegler)
- 2019-05-07 1ffbba3183 [SECURITY] Enclose file type scope when invoking ImageMagick (thanks to Susanne Moog)
- 2019-05-07 ff112fc53d [BUGFIX] Avoid showing password on MacBook touch bar in backend forms (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-05-03 0d842db7fa [TASK] Incorporate changes of jQuery version to 3.4.0 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-05-02 1b43b33feb [TASK] Raise twitter bootstrap to 3.4.1 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-03-20 d23dc3a912 [TASK] Add ChangeLog for 7.6.35 (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)
- 2019-03-19 92a8aa2125 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.36-dev (thanks to Anja Leichsenring)