TYPO3 7.6.53 ELTS
This version is not supported anymore.
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2015-11-10 until 2018-11-27. Please consider updating to a newer version.
e1d184fa6f1dc5e9b6247ea0f92363493ff68c2a97a52bbe47aae613e5028cf3 typo3_src-7.6.53.tar.gz f75989b9798237fa1c2158788fc489a6e84ee19b32302ec8a4e8433ca8921f5c typo3_src-7.6.53.zip
86dd73c4fd39736fbce86a01159ed94900324664 typo3_src-7.6.53.tar.gz 4e48ac252fc3c57143d1c6168049a716daa04d3a typo3_src-7.6.53.zip
c56cebaaf364f804ceb23471d40e3916 typo3_src-7.6.53.tar.gz 9a6d32762f12239a3e6eaa34579cb44b typo3_src-7.6.53.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.53/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/7.6.53/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-7.6.53.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-7.6.53.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2021-08-10 eeb5cf2003 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 7.6.53 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2021-08-10 084b01c64e [SECURITY] Ensure XSS-safe rich text rendering (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2021-08-10 c6566f136d [BUGFIX] Render correct version information in Core Updater and reports module (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2021-08-10 2c4334c8a0 [TASK] Declare core as replacement for t3g/svg-sanitizer (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2021-08-09 8622dcdf78 [BUGFIX] Lint changed PHP files only (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2021-08-09 53e6caefb4 [TASK] Move builds to Github Actions (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2021-08-09 77b4dd53c3 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 7.6.53-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)