6d79a1cfcc1cc6fcd69a6e815812ac7ce882c61a560139b2a3aaf9d44b023b51 typo3_src-8.7.26.tar.gz da8dbd69cbac982e9232a0c0df3659f32d839d39a7a7ab53c1ba806181d1147f typo3_src-8.7.26.zip
92ae2132e5ee28a36a135b3cb5386298295b1144 typo3_src-8.7.26.tar.gz a1453fe91d449ad113e95411d3b9b05ba15a3fc9 typo3_src-8.7.26.zip
c81391b5e03aacb47b438153d050a89a typo3_src-8.7.26.tar.gz e4a45c038ce42d9898c56ff5df193936 typo3_src-8.7.26.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.26/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.26/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-8.7.26.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-8.7.26.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 8.7.25:
- 2019-05-15 2c8df8f590 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.7.26 (thanks to Benni Mack)
- 2019-05-15 ff2b828032 [TASK] Upgrade typo3/phar-stream-wrapper to v3.1.2 (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2019-05-15 58c40c1356 [BUGFIX] Avoid realpath resolving in PharStreamWrapperInterceptor (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2019-05-13 05a9b263c7 [BUGFIX] Remove non existing source map reference (thanks to Frank Naegler)
- 2019-05-09 82429eb0b0 [BUGFIX] Set
hasErrorsdepending on existing errors (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2019-05-08 f2371546ba [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.7.26-dev (thanks to Oliver Hader)