TYPO3 8.7.36 ELTS
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 8.7.36
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 8.7.36 which was released on 28.07.2020.Get TYPO3 v8.7.36 now
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins
Checksums of TYPO3 8.7.36
a5d3af9fe3abcbc0574634fd1845940367b3be02945979d08e85a7e539e149a3 typo3_src-8.7.36.tar.gz 286298e1b9ef2657e5ee5158457f6d0e347a4766accd8bc4a904ba6e607a1bc8 typo3_src-8.7.36.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.36/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.36/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-8.7.36.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-8.7.36.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2020-07-28 8eb84c0b2e [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.7.36 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2020-07-27 57cb9ee157 [TASK] Switch to json_encode for tx_cms_showpic parameters (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2020-07-27 b2e06201f2 [SECURITY] Avoid ambiguous HMAC results (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2020-07-27 917bd81843 [SECURITY] Apply file deny pattern to eID API used for file retrieval (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2020-07-21 e31cf3d40b [BUGFIX] Fix namespaces in test classes (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2020-07-20 0317f91dd1 [TASK] Switch to json_encode for file folder tree (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2020-07-07 40d5bdd248 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.7.36-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)