TYPO3 8.7.47 ELTS
Stay secure and up-to-date with TYPO3 ELTS!
The TYPO3 CMS community supported from 2017-04-04
Extend your support now until 2024-03-31 to get access to the latest security and compatibility updates for this version.
Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 8.7.47
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 8.7.47 which was released on 14.06.2022.Get TYPO3 8.7.47 now
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins
Checksums of TYPO3 8.7.47
bee2b8f0b657b221b905d87fda53982487e2be4c53c8fb6b9d1c71ea29f96388 typo3_src-8.7.47.tar.gz a69c6f23b37edcaac7c857a202d7566bb896630b43e3d6ed724cf3d1ed5deede typo3_src-8.7.47.zip
c533fdf3588881c1c5ce2acc703f969e588c16fa typo3_src-8.7.47.tar.gz 474e270432e2c1f01f7160b165c554e7534449a8 typo3_src-8.7.47.zip
a3ab4861cb9516a0be1144fc9985bb5b typo3_src-8.7.47.tar.gz afc74c24c6dcf35f90c01c5e2064d150 typo3_src-8.7.47.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Download GPG signed release README.md file
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.47/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.47/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-8.7.47.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-8.7.47.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
- 2022-06-14 142f493ee7 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.7.47 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-06-14 142884e680 [SECURITY] Ensure text preview of multivalue items in form editor (thanks to Gabe Troyan)
- 2022-06-14 8f7b5999b2 [SECURITY] Restrict export functionality to allowed users (thanks to Torben Hansen)
- 2022-06-14 92272991f1 [SECURITY] Do not log stacktrace in exception handlers (thanks to Torben Hansen)
- 2022-06-13 f472ee70ff [BUGFIX] Update guzzlehttp/guzzle to 6.5.7 (thanks to Torben Hansen)
- 2022-06-13 73d91872bb [BUGFIX] Use correct mssql docker service (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-06-13 89ad412ee1 [BUGFIX] Fix SQL error in backend user list on PostgreSQL (thanks to Stephan Großberndt)
- 2022-06-13 3ed2f17834 [BUGFIX] CI: Add missing configuration for acceptance postgres (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-06-13 04c88237ce [BUGFIX] Drop PHP 7.0 from acceptance tests (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-06-10 5e0e0fd36a [BUGFIX] Avoid SQL error in indexed_search indexer on PostgreSQL (thanks to Stephan Großberndt)
- 2022-06-10 3eb5cb36a4 [TASK] Raise to recent moment & moment-timezone versions (thanks to Oliver Hader)
- 2022-06-10 169732ce9c [BUGFIX] Cache correct Composer directory in CI (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-05-27 4fb481f908 [BUGFIX] Update guzzlehttp/guzzle to 6.5.6 (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-05-09 52a05b38d4 [TASK] Upload results of acceptance tests as artifact (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-04-19 99ee6e2594 [BUGFIX] Fix CGL issue in ExtendedSanitizerBuilder (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2022-04-12 519923f27c [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.7.47-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)