TYPO3 8.7.55 ELTS
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins:
0971addf1f32e0daea5e8c7ea59df0a75de95180ccc44698c05c8d0d954f28e0 typo3_src-8.7.55.tar.gz 44eb83fa65f5cf64b26b5f1b1c3106a5f17eca07d5088d36d2fd80d667e05ffa typo3_src-8.7.55.zip
567c3baad34cefb8a175509bffd0915cbb300f03 typo3_src-8.7.55.tar.gz 99b67107aa82ac29262b5d4a3a3fe9d21190b000 typo3_src-8.7.55.zip
d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e typo3_src-8.7.55.tar.gz d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e typo3_src-8.7.55.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.55/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.55/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-8.7.55.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-8.7.55.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 8.7.54:
- 2023-11-14 079ab89218 [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.7.55 (thanks to Andreas Kienast)
- 2023-11-14 7516920795 [SECURITY] Upgrade to typo3/html-sanitizer v1.5.3 (thanks to Benjamin Franzke)
- 2023-11-14 1101efc825 [SECURITY] Limit user session to cookie domain (thanks to Benjamin Franzke)
- 2023-11-08 2e2f30c825 [BUGFIX] Avoid deprecated redis method in testcase (thanks to Stefan Bürk)
- 2023-07-25 a6241bb50b [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.7.55-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)