Release Notes for TYPO3 CMS 8.7.7
This document contains information about TYPO3 CMS 8.7.7 which was released on September 19th, 2017.
This version is a maintenance release and contains bug fixes only.
cc9d25caac24858356e4a0fa43391f7801734dc2a70a0e9728c69a650e008095 typo3_src-8.7.7.tar.gz 452488359768488f91b6d4398d441ec9e670171856633d57e3c43c158f0e31de typo3_src-8.7.7.zip
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary.\ It might be required to clear all caches; the “important actions” section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since [8.7.6](TYPO3_CMS_8.7.6 "wikilink"):
- 78b3b5611c [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 8.7.7
- 2074d366cb [BUGFIX] Fix Fluid template path issues
- dac827e4f6 [FOLLOWUP][TASK] Improve TCA cache
- f03089f574 Revert "[FOLLOWUP][TASK] Remove extended fluid core class CmsVariableProvider"
- 75e9b2a16e [BUGFIX] Revert "Improve performance of Fluid TemplatePaths"
- f820b35b3a [TASK] Revert "Remove runtime cache and early return from TemplatePaths"
- 9915964284 [TASK] Remove system environment check for Soap
- c71d948065 [TASK] Improve TCA cache
- d52a185456 [BUGFIX] JS: Init SelectTree after FormEngine
- c28b3d3b63 [BUGFIX] Fluid: Strict type checking when adding debug namespace
- 46d1d63567 [TASK] Provide missing example configuration for TYPO3 on Microsoft IIS
- 4c368b346c [TASK] Raise typo3/testing-framework to 1.1.4
- 969cbd6413 [BUGFIX] Remove NOT NULL constraints from l1n_diffsource fields
- fab339d7e1 [BUGFIX] Cache calls to SchemaManager()->listTableColumns()
- c77ca634a6 [TASK] Disable ext:dbal and ext:adodb wizard
- 8224dc0691 [BUGFIX] Perform rollback only once if undeleting CE with History/Undo
- 3e6f22c182 [BUGFIX] Make Extbase pagination work with QueryBuilder queries
- b87ab2e160 [BUGFIX] Fix using contains in query on property of group
- c0bee6e1d9 [TASK] Update localization rendering tests to newest Testing Framework
- c0b8b5de43 [BUGFIX] Remove legacy code for version extension
- 2c7d95beae [TASK] Fluid: Fix missing classes
- 40919d3e2b [TASK] Use TYPO3_OS constant in Services registration
- 7fd3c2b85c [FOLLOWUP][TASK] Remove extended fluid core class CmsVariableProvider
- ee8ed06b25 [BUGFIX] PHP7.2: Check value for NULL before count
- f69d7e8074 [TASK] Update typo3/testing-framework to 1.1.3
- 1e0aec4f86 [BUGFIX] Enforce checkout with linux lf for yaml files
- c50931a5d0 [BUGFIX] SplitButtons: Abort click event if requested
- f345bbe425 [BUGFIX] EXT:form - catch YAML parsing errors
- 8cb5811ca6 [FOLLOWUP][BUGFIX] Fix minor error handler code bugs
- 3b71a10ae8 [BUGFIX] Fix configuration of distribution packages
- b28b562f8b [BUGFIX] Separators shown in explicit allow/deny section
- 52e4d3b8f1 [BUGFIX] Fix minor error handler code bugs
- 161c1446cd Revert "[TASK] Let GeneralUtility::makeInstance() throw exception on unknown class"
- 40d483c7c2 [TASK] Add the full namespace to afterInitializeCurrentPage
- fab3de16fd [BUGFIX] Show spaces of content elements in page module
- 734f7aaf12 [BUGFIX] Unify labels for space before/after
- 2d6cf28f5f [BUGFIX] PHP7.2: Check value for NULL before count
- 433d998997 [TASK] Update typo3/cms-cli to latest version
- b4b32de503 [BUGFIX] EXT:form - fix values with dots within form editor
- 54bb286595 [BUGFIX] EXT:form - fix error on single database insert
- 09d287d0b6 [TASK] EXT:form - change naming and icon in new content element wizard
- b16247c141 [TASK] EXT:form - cleanup of leftovers, better wording
- b0ba70113d [BUGFIX] EXT:form - fix missing id attribute
- c170e4f3a6 [BUGFIX] Properly render multiline form values
- 6249125fea [BUGFIX] EXT:form - fix page drag & drop
- a77e95a144 [TASK] Tests for rendering tt_content with FAL in Extbase
- 44f8236357 [BUGFIX] EXT:form - catch exceptions within page module and form engine
- 1dc387b26c [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 8.7.7-dev
- 034255b075 [BUGFIX] Prevent empty sorting field to be quoted and put into an array
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.7/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/8.7.7/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-8.7.7.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-8.7.7.tar.gz