TYPO3 9.5.44 ELTS
This release is a combined bug fix and security release.
Find more details in the security bulletins:
b41475dfed92fbae9848f23d92f2f71f6efe2dbc9fbd6e2f524072c9791d5d10 typo3_src-9.5.44.tar.gz 95e21135dfd3dc7e8ddbd747ad97d6410bd9a814dd7848bfd69e6090a3200ca2 typo3_src-9.5.44.zip
a0ccc27648e18463efe5cefdb947b9a2406d3b0f typo3_src-9.5.44.tar.gz 22e494471abf86bb83fa45307873f5f3a326ade5 typo3_src-9.5.44.zip
7d925fbc4a509f2e9baa6c9c13d8bfa6 typo3_src-9.5.44.tar.gz e5c3053707d2843a4804c92232aa781e typo3_src-9.5.44.zip
TYPO3 Release Packages (the downloadable tarballs and zip files) as well as Git tags are signed using PGP signatures during the automated release process. Besides that, MD5 and SHA2-256 hashes are being generated for these files. Find more details on verifying signatures and hashes in the infrastructure guide.
Example of verifying integrity of tar.gz package of current release:
wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/9.5.44/tar.gz wget --content-disposition https://get.typo3.org/9.5.44/tar.gz.sig gpg --verify typo3_src-9.5.44.tar.gz.sig typo3_src-9.5.44.tar.gz
The usual upgrading procedure applies. No database updates are necessary. It might be required to clear all caches; the "important actions" section in the TYPO3 Install Tool offers the accordant possibility to do so.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 9.5.43:
- 2023-11-14 bcd4e235ae [RELEASE] Release of TYPO3 9.5.44 (thanks to Andreas Kienast)
- 2023-11-14 a91fd3c460 [SECURITY] Upgrade to typo3/html-sanitizer v2.1.4 (thanks to Benjamin Franzke)
- 2023-11-14 aed012b16f [SECURITY] Limit user session to cookie domain (thanks to Benjamin Franzke)
- 2023-11-14 f23c8c674d [TASK] Do not use to-be deprecated
unloadevent (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)
- 2023-11-08 9be55a6f29 [BUGFIX] Avoid deprecated redis method in testcase (thanks to Stefan Bürk)
- 2023-07-25 7150cc7486 [TASK] Set TYPO3 version to 9.5.44-dev (thanks to Andreas Fernandez)